For prompt attention, please contact a department or support service directly. The agency webmaster does not provide direct online technical support services.
- Email sent to the Webmaster in-box is sorted and forwarded to the correct department or staff for response.
- Solicitation emails will be deleted without reply.
Error Information on a Page
Broken link, wrong name or typographical error on a page? Email the assigned "Page manager" listed at the bottom of each page.
- ctcLink help for students and employees at Clark College, Tacoma Community College, Spokane Falls Community College and Spokane Community College
IT support and Mailman eList (Listserv)
- If you need help with an app (for example: OGMS, OBIS, SERS, Web Admissions Center) please contact the customer support email listed at the app itself.
- Mailman eList (listserv) user support
- Legacy Applications support for staff - FAM, FAS, FMS, PPMS, SMS
- IT Service Desk for staff
"Access Denied" message
Certain pages and documents are labeled â€œCollege Access Only.â€ These may ONLY be accessed from a campus IP address (a computer recognized as part of our system's campus network). If you are working from a home computer or a laptop, you will not be recognized as an authorized user.
Laptop or home computer
- You will need to log in to your college's server network with a VPN (virtual private network).
- Contact your campus IT department for VPN privileges.
VPN or a college network computer
- I'm sitting at my desk at work, but still no luck! Contact your campus IT or network team for troubleshooting assistance. They will work with SBCTC's network staff to investigate.
- A coworker sent me a "College Access Only" document link, but it's not opening! Try instead to navigate to the document from the SBCTC departmental web page where the document is located.
Consumer protection student complaint process
The federal Higher Education Act (Title IV) prohibits colleges from misrepresenting educational programs, financial charges or employability of its graduates. SBCTC handles the complaint review process for Washington state public community and technical college students.
- Becoming a Student
- GEDÂ® Testing and Transcripts
- Public Records Request
- Search the website
- SBCTC staff directory
Looking for Another College or Agency?
- Colleges and institutions in Washington state
- High school graduation requirements
- Private career schools list
- Private career schools: closures, transcripts
Email Webmaster. Please allow up to two business days for a reply.
Solicitation emails will be deleted.
Email is not a secure form of communication.
Please use caution when providing personal information including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or personal identification numbers (student or staff ID numbers, Social Security Numbers, passwords).
SBCTC is a Washington state government agency. Emails received may be subject to public records disclosure.
Communications sent to the Webmaster in-box do not constitute a legal or official notice or comment to SBCTC or any official, employee or representative of Washington's community and technical colleges for any purpose.
To avoid delay when conducting official business with SBCTC, please communicate directly with agency representatives, departments or employees.